Tuesday, April 15, 2008

oh yeah

I'm not really sure how it happened, but I somehow kind of forgot that this whole blog existed there for a few weeks. I don't think I've thought about it since the start of April. Odd. Really odd, actually, because a bunch of stuff happened. I guess that's what I was doing instead of blogging. So...what happened? Well, I started jogging, passed the 20-pound weight loss mark, went on some cool hikes, worked hard both at home and at work, had a week of vacation, and repeatedly failed to brew any beer. I haven't been drinking much beer, and what I have had has actually been Guinness out of a widget can. I have a stout recipe just sitting there all calculated waiting for me to get inspired (or maybe for me to get the kitchen clean), and I just haven't done it. I did mow my back lawn for the first time in six months, though, so maybe it will just take awhile for things to get caught up with spring coming on and all.

No comments: